Kimpex Battery Maintenance Free AGM (Model number: YTX7L-BS)
KIMPEX is made with the same specifications and quality control as the top brand-names in batteries but at an affordable price, KIMPEX have reliable power to start up your engine at any time. KIMPEX is available for the most popular applications in DRY and SEALED battery type. Also available is the Factory Activated for the most recent models. KIMPEX is the new kid on the block.
Batteries sold by Kimpex are covered by a limited 1-year warranty, with proof of purchase (consumer). Kimpex reserves the right to claim the defective battery for validation.
This is too valuable to waste on maintaining batteries. Kimpex’s Maintenance Free Batteries would allow them to completely free up from the boring battery maintenance duties. People just need to fill the battery with acid, install it on the motorcycle and then forget it (regular charging is still necessary).
- Advanced lead-calcium technology promotes the cranking power, never requires refilling, half shelf discharge rate compared to conventional batteries.
- Special additives in the electrolyte retards plate sulfation.
- Lean liquor design prevents the battery from leaking.
Model number: YTX7L-BS
Battery type: Maintenance free
Voltage: 12 V
CCA (Cold Cranking Amp): 85
Acid Battery: Yes
Acid included: Yes
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.