Pro Taper EVO Handlebar (Fits on: Steering Damper Low)
The amount of flex Pro Tapers provide takes the jolting edge off of rough tracks and lessens hand fatigue. We don’t care what kind of bike you ride, the EVO will improve the comfort.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Knurling provides maximum grip traction
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- End plugs help keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing and aid in longer grip life
- Weighs only 1.4 pounds (640 grams)
- Pad sold separately
Fits on: Steering Damper Low
Diameter: 1 1/8"
Total Width: 800 mm
Total height: 69 mm
Clamp Area Width: 122 mm
Elevation: 38 mm
Handlebar pads included: No
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.