509 FZN Merino Bottom
FZN Stands for Five Zero Nine, not Frozen. And the 509 FZN Merino base layer collection makes sure of that. This Merino wool blend is high performance and comfortable in all conditions. Comparing our 509 Wool to grandpas scratchy Wool is like comparing your RMK to his 1978 Panther. Our Merino wool is a 20 micron Merino wool natural fiber with incredible moisture management, and Temperature management capabilities.
- Balaclava hood is fitted for use under a helmet
- Covert Collar is tucked away in collar when not needed, or pull out for full face coverage
- Alpine Merino - 250 GSM 20 micron wool, blended with 40% Bamboo Viscose, and 10% nylon for structure and durability
- Warmth : LVL 
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.