Biteharder Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool – Standard Series
- Our standard series tools are designed to be used with a portable drill for anywhere sharpening convenience (trailside, trailer or garage)
- Studs are re-sharpened at 60 degrees providing a better tip profile than what comes with purchasing new
- Fast and effective two stage sharpening process using the same tool
- BITEHARDER’s AdvantEdge™ Sharpening Technology provides the best edge for handling and performance:
- Carbide studs stay sharper over a longer period of time
- Better traction and control of your machine results in a much safer ride regardless of conditions
- Bite into any surface including hard pack, ice and asphalt
- With proper use, our industrial diamond cutting media allows you to maintain your studs effectiveness over their entire useful life. Why replace when you can re-sharpen?
Designed for: Sharpen
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.