CFR Bracket Kit - Snowboard
The snowmobile Snowboard rack that is tested and approved by professional snowboarders Travis Rice, Mark Carter, Mark Landvik and‚ Helen‚ Schettini. The CFR Snowboard Bracket Kit will keep your snowboard out of the way while snowmobiling.You will forget that you have your snowboard with you breaking trail to the top of your favorite snowboard line or jump spot. This package contains parts and hardware to carry one snowboard on D, DD, i or Mountain Rack. Another Snowboard Bracket Kit can be purchased to carry up to two Snowboards.
- Professionally used and approved by Snowboarders Travis Rice, Mark Carter, Mark Landvik and‚ Helen‚ Schettini
- Light weight Nylon parts are infused with resin that makes them extremely strong and can handle -100 degree cold temps.
- Injected molded straps that can withstand down to -100 degree cold temps but will break in severe roll overs to prevent damage.
- Ratchets and Ladders are custom made for superior ratcheting lockdown.
- All mounting Hardware included is made from‚ Super strong and rust free high grade stainless steel.
- Carries one snowboard. Another Snowboard Bracket Kit can be purchased to carry up to two snowboards.
- Specifically designed to be fastened to CFR D,DD i or Mountain Rack.(Sold Separately)
- Proudly made in Canada.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.