CFR Mountain Rack
The Cheetah Factory Racing Mountain‚ Rack is a low profile light weight weapon.‚ Dropping the center‚ of mass and weight of the rack allows the snowmobile to‚ perform better under load. Strength‚ has not been compromised in the design‚ and only the excess fat was trimmed to‚ keep this rack tough as nails.
The CFR Mountain racks design also allows the rack to be mounted on the edge of the tunnel.‚ Pre Drilled holes in the Mounting plates allows easy installation‚ with Factory Holes in Polaris and Ski Doo Snowmobiles. The new design is also engineered to use fewer materials than existing racks yet still be as strong.
- Designed by snowmobilers Dan Treadway, Rob Alford and Chris Brown
- Total rack height is only 3 3/4"
- Made from extremely strong and light weight ‚¾" structural tubular aluminum.
- Carries up to a 20L or 6 gallon gas jerry can
- Carries up to two Pairs of Skis, Snowboards and Pow Surfers with proper attachments
- All mounting hardware is included and is made from high grade stainless steel.
- Compatible with‚ CFR Dime‚ and‚ QP Bag
- Inside rack dimensions 15 1/4" X 10 7/8"
- Outside rack dimensions 16 3/4" X 13 1/2"
- Mounting plate dimensions 2 3/4" X 13 1/2"
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.