DUNLOP ROADSMART III
Motorcyclists are often used to compromise. A tire that is good in the dirt suffers on the tarmac, a bike that can turn a nine second quarter mile will take far longer than that to pull a U-turn and a sport-touring tire will either last a long time or it will be fun. We rarely end up with everything our little hearts desire. If you are a sport-touring rider, those days just might be behind you. The Dunlop Roadsmart 3 Tires provide excellent wet weather grip, thanks to Dunlop's Interconnecting Groove Tread technology, yet also provide great handling, excellent longevity and a confidence inspiring feel thanks to their MultiTread compound.
Dunlop's exclusive MT Multi-Tread™ design binds a high-mileage compound to the center, and high adhesion compound to the lateral flanks for high cornering grip.
New front and rear tire compounds enhance wear resistance, and include an innovative resin that increases wet grip.
Rear tire profile designed to increase the footprint and improve mileage.
Optimized construction for mileage and wet performance.
New sidewall construction helps to provide superior shock absorption and precise handling.
Innovative new cross groove tread pattern achieves better drainage in the wet for more grip.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.