DUNLOP SPORTMAX Q3+
The groundbreaking Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel. More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3.
In the “Plus” iteration of the Q3 - the only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A - Dunlop is touting an 80% redesign, with only the best features and the confidence inspiring character remaining untouched from the previous Q3.
Major updates come via new tech and a new center compound in the rear MT Multitread tire - resulting in both higher mileage and improved cornering performance. The Q3+ retains the corner-crushing CFT “Carbon Fiber Technology” sidewall reinforcement pioneered in the Q3 and features a very similar, steep, aggressive tread pattern.
The major trick up Dunlop’s sleeve for the Q3+ is especially exciting for riders looking to level up at the track - the Q3 Plus marks the inception of Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire, allowing for greater latitude in choosing a new line mid-corner, while also providing remarkably linear, predictable steering. That means a wider margin for error so you can push yourself and your bike to new limits at the track.
Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.