Formula CC Helmet
Much like the original industry leading Formula Carbon model, the Fly Racing Formula-CC MX Helmet contains all the critical elements that make Formula helmets the absolute in total head protection.
Its Adaptive Impact System (AIS) whose high-performance ecosystem of structural designs and energy mitigating materials — including RHEON, a leading-edge viscoelastic material — is fine-tuned to greatly improve impact management over traditional helmets.
Developed in collaboration with the world’s foremost leaders in helmet safety. Tested under rigorous scientific review to exceed ECE and DOT standards. Enjoy elevated defense against a wider range of impacts when you ride with the Formula-CC.
- ECE / DOT approved
- Tri-weave composite shell is comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont™ Kevlar® and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy
- Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high-speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar, creates an additional element of impact mitigation, and is used in the chin bar for its superior damage resistance, and energy absorbing properties
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and stainless-steel D-rings
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)-When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Soft fleece helmet bag included
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.