KFI Products Winch Split Cable Hook Stopper
Reasons to purchase a Split Cable Hook Stopper :
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in to far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Looks great.
- Once you have one, everyone else that you ride, with will want one!
- 1) Freespool winch and pull out approx 2 feet of cable.
- 2) Pull Hairpin and release clevis pin from winch hook.
- 3) Remove the four bolts fastening the two halves of the Split Cable Hook Stopper together. Place the cable or rope between the two halves. Insert the four bolts and tighten.
- 4) Re-attach hook to cable end.
- 5) To stow hook, engage clutch and retract cable onto winch spool until hook is snug against the hook stopper and fairlead.
- 6) Position hook stopper at approx 3/4 of the total line distance towards hook while using you winch.
Display included: No
Sold: Kit of 9
Display included: Yes
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.