Kimpex HD Mosfet Voltage Regulator Rectifier (Width (mm): 103)
It runs cooler than all OEM diode style regulators. In addition, this rectifier has overheat protection, rather than burn up it will simply turn off for a while and cool off.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
- One year limited warranty
Why use Mosfet Enhanced technology?
Runs cooler: Runs much cooler than the traditional Shunt voltage regulator rectifier.
Saves gas: Less load on the stator, less work, less fuel is used and you save.
Regulated energy: The power charging your battery is steadier and smooth.
Extended battery life: Extends the battery’s life and cold cranking capacity.
More engine power: Removes stator load resulting in more engine power.
Optimized power: Optimize power delivery by switching the stator coils on or off.
Width (mm): 103
Length (mm): 103
Height (mm): 28
Number of wires: 0
Wire length: N/A
Number of connectors: 2
Number of terminals: 5
MM between fixation holes: 80
Compatible Brand: Fits Arctic cat, Fits Honda, Fits Kawasaki, Fits Polaris, Fits Ski-doo, Fits Suzuki, Fits Yamaha
Notes: Machined Aluminum Mosfet Voltage Regulator (CNC)
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.