MICHELIN ANAKEE ADVENTURE
The new MICHELIN Anakee Adventure joins the French firm’s Trail catalogue alongside the existing MICHELIN Road 5 Trail (for 100% road use) and MICHELIN Anakee Wild (50% road / 50% off-road). The latest addition to the range, which is designed for 80% road use and 20% track/trail use, means it now covers an even wider spectrum of trail biker needs as a function of how frequently they take their motorcycle off-road.
The MICHELIN Anakee Adventure stands out notably through its exceptional grip on wet roads due to its new generation silica-enhanced compound. It also combines outstanding performance in dry weather with stability and resistance to wear thanks to two Michelin-patented technologies: MICHELIN Dual Compound 2CT and MICHELIN Dual Compound 2CT+.
Meanwhile, its new, open tread pattern provides the necessary traction when straying onto unsealed tracks and trails.
80% on-road, 20% off-road
2CT and 2CT+ compounds
Fitment for popular ADV bikes including the BMW R1200GS
This tire can be run either with or without a tube
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.