MICHELIN PILOT POWER
You don't have to be world champion to get your hands on Michelin MotoGP tire technology. Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that covers less than 12% of the tires surface. The result is a maximum lean angle of 50.6 degrees on dry pavement and 41.9 degrees in the wet, achieved with a stock sportbike. How did we do it? When your test riders are winning on 230-horsepower MotoGP bikes, you learn a few things about performance.
Rubber compound reaches operating temperature quickly
Incredible cornering grip
Impressive durability for a high-performance tire
Designed for high-performance sportbikes
Suitable for street or track use
MotoGP-derived rubber mix
Tread pattern covers less than 12% of the tire surface, for phenomenal cornering adhesion.
"These are the best street tires I've ever ridden in my life." Roadracing World
Synthetic rubber mix derived from MotoGP tire technology, formulated to maintain consistent performance even at advanced stages of tire wear.
50.6 maximum lean angle in the dry, as measured at the Michelin test track
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.