MICHELIN PILOT POWER 2CT
Pilot Power 2CT tires add two-compound technology to the already renowned Pilot Power range. While 2CT technology originated in MotoGP racing, Pilot Power 2CT tires are intended for the most demanding sportbike riders, who use their bikes both on the road and for track days. Its tread surface is divided into three separate areas, incorporating two different rubber compounds. This helps provide numerous benefits in terms of dry grip, lean angle, handling and progressive acceleration and braking on wet surfaces.
Track-day tire that's equally at home on the road
Real MotoGP technology from the tire company that introduced dual-compound tires in GP racing
20% softer rubber mix on the edges of the tread yields phenomenal cornering grip
Lean angles up to 51.2° measured on Michelin test track
Precise handling and feedback
An extension of the Pilot Power line, not a replacement
Lap times within 7% of Michelin MotoGP slicks when fitted to Colin Edwards' Yamaha MotoGP bike at Malaysia's Sepang circuit in February 2006.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.