MICHELIN PILOT ROAD 4 GT
The Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires represent the latest iteration and next generation of Pilot Road evolution. Designed to deliver maximum safety in most conditions especially on wet roads and in particular when braking, Michelin's goal is to cover all riders in all conditions. Touting both enhanced safety and extended tire life, the Pilot Road 4 tires are a tangible illustration of Michelin's Total Performance strategy of constantly and simultaneously improving tire performance characteristics across the range.
The Pilot Road 4 tires will be available in three versions, the standard PR4, PR4 Trail for enduro and ADV bikes that are primarily ridden on-road and the PR4 GT for heavier, touring bikes. The Pilot Road 4 GT tires are already the OEM choice for the new BMW R1200RT.
Superior wet-weather performance
Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires stop shorter in the wet vs. the leading competitive sport touring tires and Michelin Pilot Road 3
Longest tread life in its class
Up to 20% longer tread life than Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires
Dependable grip even in challenging conditions
2 Compound Technology with all new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.