MICHELIN ROAD 5 GT
Designed for long-distance touring enthusiasts, the Michelin Road 5 GT is the latest addition to the Michelin Road 5 motorcycle tire range. Touring motorcycle fans demand specific tires that deliver safety, comfort, long life, stability and sheer riding enjoyment irrespective of the conditions, and even when a high number of kilometres have passed under their tread.
Developed in exactly the same spirit and to the same rigorous standards as the Michelin Road 5, the GT version packs the technological advances that are a hallmark of the other tires that make up the Road 5 range. The Michelin Road 5 GT places the emphasis on performance, along with stability and efficient braking, especially in instances where riders are caught out by poor weather.
The Michelin Road 5 GT benefits from additive metal manufacturing technology which permits the making of highly sophisticated moulds, as well as the incorporation of Michelin XST Evo technology whereby the tread pattern’s sipes widen to increase the tire’s sea-to-land ratio, and thus maintain its water-clearance capacity, as the tire wears.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.