Mountain Lab x1800 Flashlight Kit
The Mountain Lab x1800 Lumen Flashlight packs a full 1800 lumens of light into a compact efficient design. Designed for those who‚ operate at high speeds at night, like snowmobilers, mountain bikers and ATVers. As the brightest flashlight in the Mountain Lab lineup, the x1800 packs a serious punch.‚
We highly recommend this light for usage on the handlebars of your snowmobile, ATV or bike.
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- GoPro Helmet Mount
- GoPro Accessory Mount
- Handlebar Mount
- Wired Remote Control for Handlebar Use
- Charging Time: 4 hours, 45 minutes
- Extended Run Time: 50‚ hours
- Materials: Aviation Aluminum Alloy 6063 (light body), Engineered Plastic (bracket)
- 6 Working Modes
- Wired Remote Control (control the brightness without taking your hands off the handlebars)
- Battery: 1 LG 18650 Lithium Battery 3350 mAh / 3.7V
- External Battery Pack Capable (i.e. can act as a charger for other devices, like your phone)
- Charging: Micro input 5V / 0.7A
- Lens: Acrylic Optical Lens with a broad beam and anti-glare
- Beam Distance: Up to 220 yards
- Beam Angle: 125‚°
- Weight:‚ 7.1 oz
- Size: 4 5/8"‚ x 2"‚ x 1 5/16"
|Turbo||1800||1 hr 55 min|
|High||900||4 hr 30 min|
|Medium||500||6 hr 25 min|
|Low||200||12 hr 30 min|
|Strobe||1800||2 hr 45 min|
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.