Outside Distributing Drive Sprockets 20/14mm
By reducing the tooth count on your front drive sprocket you can increase take off "Holeshot" performance of your unit; However, the top speed will be reduced. If its top speed you are looking for you can simply increase the tooth count of the drive sprocket but you will loose some of your initial take off power.
Sprocket teeth number: 14
Chain number: 420
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.