Permatex Ceramic Extreme Brakes Lubricant
- 100% synthetic formula loaded with ceramic solids
- Ultra high-temp formula will not liquefy at extreme temperatures
- Provides superior lubrication and performance
- Prevents seizing or sticking of brake components
- Apply to back of brake pads to prevent brake squeal and chatter
- Safe on rubber and plastic components
- Waterproof formulation protects against corrosion
- Temperature range: -46°C to 1649°C (-50°F to 3000°F)
Long and short bolts, sleeves, bushings, outboard and inboard pad backing plate, disc brake calipers, caliper pins and pistons, clips and slides.
Volume: 236 ml
Volume: 28 g
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.