PIRELLI DIABLO V2 SUPERCORSA SP
Original Equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product. Rear tire uses Pirelli's patented EPT (enhanced patch technology) matched with a tri-zone compound that helps optimize the contact patch for improved grip and handling.
Single Groove Technology greatly improves wear
Bi-Compound rear tire with slick shoulder for racing-like performance
WSBK derived materials and structure for increased agility and intuitive handling
Innovating and exclusive Pirelli-patented high-modulus carcass Lyocel fiber
(W)-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH (270+ km/h)
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.