Portable Winch Pulling Plate For Ball Hitch
On a QUAD (ATV) or other vehicle, there are no good anchor points. The pulling plate is the ideal hitch anchor for rope or chain. It fits towing balls up to 50 mm (2'') diameter. Makes it easy to attach a polyester rope or a chain-choker to a QUAD (ATV) or other vehicle. Fits over 47 mm to 50 mm (1-7/8" to 2") ball hitch. Slide the pulling plate over your ball hitch, and fasten your load to it quickly and securely. Attach your rope to the 2" (50 mm) post or insert a link of chain into the slotted plate to pull your load. Pulling from the axle level provides the safest pulling point on your QUAD (ATV). Use the capstan knot to do it. Also useful to pull from a 4x4!
Unit per package: 1
Hole diameter: 2"
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.