Pro Taper Race Spec MX Rear Drive Sprockets (Sprocket teeth number: 44)
ProTaper Race Spec (RS) Aluminum Rear Sprockets are precision CNC machined to the strictest tolerances from the highest quality alloy that has been specially formulated for off-road motorcycle sprockets.
Laboratory designed by engineers, they achieve the perfect balance and optimization of key features like load distribution, reduction of un-sprung rotating mass, and tooth endurance. The result is a rear sprocket that is unparalleled in the market.
- 7075-T6 Heat Treated Aluminum
- Precision CNC machined to strictest of tolerances
- Deep penetrating anodized finish
- Exclusive window pattern engineered for optimum balance of weight and strength
- CNC machined edge chamfers and inlay for subsurface ProTaper sticker location
- Countersinks to concentrically locate sprocket regardless of hub center guide
- Exclusive “Angled Mud Groove” design on every tooth on both sides
Sprocket teeth number: 44
Chain number: 520
Compatible Brand: Fits Honda
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.