Skinz Ski-Doo Billet Aluminum Brake Rotor Cover
Anyone who has spent any time on the Ski-Doo knows how the brake rotor cover gets dented up and deformed in a short time. In some cases, the cover actually can push into the spinning rotor creating a discomforting noise while riding. This laser cut, machined, and TIG welded cover addresses the durability issue while providing a high quality, stylish cover that you no longer need to worry about. The cover installs just like the OEM and no modifications are necessary. Everything you need is included and will be on the machine in minutes. Product is offered in polished aluminum, Flat Black, and White.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.