Skinz Ski-Doo Helium Side Panel Narrowing Kit
Fits Ski-Doo 2013-2018 XM/XS.
Skinz offers Ski-Doo side panels which will dramatically narrow the machine, making it much more effective in technical terrain riding and all backcountry-style riding applications.
Both side panels have been reshaped and formed to narrow the machine as much as possible. These panels are contoured and will narrow the machine up to 3€� per side.
All panels are offered with venting already installed on the panels. The panel kit will require the use of the Skinz Ultra-Q silencer or the SLP aftermarket silencer. This is likely not suitable for turbo applications which utilize the space on the right side of the machine where the OEM muffler was located. The side panels are offered as a kit with just the side panels and kits that include our Ultra-Q silencer. The panel kit combined with our Ultra-Q silencer will eliminate 12lbs of weight. These panels install and fit the machine like the OEM panels. No modification necessary for installation.
Kit Includes Ultra-Q Silencer, Left & Right Complete Side Panels w/ Venting.
TPO Plastic Painted Finish
The TPO material offering is a very durable material which is the same material used by the OEM to build their side panels. This material is a painted version using an automotive Base Coat/Clear Coat finishing system that offers a tough finish and very good looking part. Skinz offers this panel in flat black for a very sleek high-quality look & feel. This material is a great option for anyone wanting to paint their own colors or for those building custom machines.
*ONLY fits w/ Narrowed Rasmussen or Airloc Running Boards.
These panels will only work with the Skinz AirLoc Running board Kits or with the Rasmussen Running board kits installed. Since you are dramatically narrowing the machine, it is required that the running board modifications are made first. This Kit is intended to provide the backcountry rider with a serious modification to their machine enabling them to ride terrain not possible before these improvements.
Snowmobiles with OEM electric start kits will need to purchase the Skinz Lightweight battery kit.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.