Skinz Ski-Doo T-Motion Limiters
For some riders, the T-motion can wander a little too much during climbing and technical traversing and steep terrain riding: these T-Motion limiters stabilize and settle the T-motion down just enough to create a predictable and dependable attitude when the machine is being pushed to the limits. These small turned Delrin parts limit the T-motion movement up to 90%. For the full-on backcountry technical terrain rider who needs their Ski-Doo to maintain a solid edge all the time, this is your solution.
Very easy to install and no modification is necessary. Turned parts install on each side of the swivel ball. This kit includes 4 sets so you will be able to install new limiters when you notice the parts are starting to wear. Depending on your riding, the limiters will last about 350-500 miles. This is a very low-cost option to fine tune your machines rear suspension for the rider who needs a little more control.
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.