SNOBUNJE Slicktape Retrieval Line
- A slick way to use Snobunje Rattler and Cobra.
- Use this 20ft. long Retrieval Line to reach the stuck sled and to give you the room to properly use Snobunje pulling tools.
- Slip the loop of the black line over the back of the stuck sleds ski and up against the back of the skis spindle, then pull from the other end of the line.
- Developed from the same technology that gave us Kevlar, this super strong, super light 20ft. towline has a 2,500 pound tensile strength, fits in the palm of your hand and stores in a small nylon bag (included).
Length: 20 ft
Working load limit: 2500 lbs
Color: Black, Yellow
Included Ratchet: No
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.