Supersprox Drive Sprocket (Sprocket teeth number: 56)
Supersprox front sprockets are the best on the market today, with a balance between performance and longevity.
- Features SCM435 Ni-Chrome Molybdenum low corrosion steel.
- Case hardened surface for maximum water resistance.
- Low carbon core to prevent breakage.
- Has the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
Rear Drive Sprocket (many style available)
Stealth Sprocket (aluminum & steel)
- Longer system life without compromising weight
- Last 3 times longer than aluminum
- Aluminum core is 70% lighter than steel
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminium for high strenght.
- Fully CNC machined for a perfect fit.
- Grooved teeth, prevent dirt build up, helping to maximise sprocket and chain life.
- Finished with durable anodising and great in colors
- Developed on the race track, to give longer system life and high performance for all street bikes.
- Using CAD Designed and CNC-Laser cutting, to ensure an exact fit on the wheel.
- Made to Supersprox high quality standards and include our exclusive (2xZink) anti corrosion black finish.
- The will last 3 longer than any aluminium sprocket.
- One of the lightest steel sprocket.
- With the factory styling, you are not compromising on design.
Sprocket teeth number: 56
Chain number: 420
Compatible Brand: Fits Honda
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.