TOBE Iter Jacket Insulated
The Iter Jacket and Bib are the essential snowmobile jacket and bib built the TOBE way. TOBE constantly was asked if the hoods on jackets are removable. With the Iter Jacket, this question is out of the equation. The Iter is hoodless and high collared to seal perfectly at the base of the helmet.
- 2 layer Sympatex® Cordura®
- Membrane: Sympatex® 45,000mm
- Seam sealing: Fully seam sealed
- Insulation: Thinsulate 200g body, 120g arms
- Sizing: 2XS - 4XL (Unisex)
- Warranty: 2.0 Guarantee
- Warm fleece jacket layer included.
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Cordura® fabric
- Reinforced seams
- Double stitching for durability
- Mesh-lined vent zips on chest
- Laser cut breathing holes on face placket
- Integrated laser cut wrist gaiters
- 5 exterior pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Functional cell phone pocket
- Powder skirt
- Mesh and taffeta lining
Shipping Within Canada
- Please allow for 6-12 days before shipment of online inventory and 1-3 days for in store inventory (Certain items may require more processing time)
- Free shipping is offered for any order over $49 that ships to select provinces of Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island)
- Shipping to the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon will be standard shipping priced at check out
- Certain rural areas, large or bulky items, and heavy items may result in shipping fees outside of the free shipping discount.
- Please note we currently only ship within Canada. We do not ship internationally.